Skip to main content

Bouncing Ball Animation


       The second project we did in animation was make 3 bouncing ball animations. We started out by learning how to create and animate a ball bouncing vertically. Once we learned that we got into the process of learning how to make the ball bounce in arcs. We also had to know that the more balls there are in an arc the longer it takes for the ball to bounce and the less amount of balls in the arc the faster it goes. For this project we used Adobe Photoshop, everything we did was new to me because I've never animated before. I would have liked to have gotten it quicker so I could have had more time to do the animation. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sidewalk Chalk

On our Sixth day of school all the new first hour members of the 21st century program of E-communication were gathered together for a team building activity. The activity differed from all the other classroom activities because it actually forced us to talk to each other for more than a few minutes. We were gathered into groups of four and then we had to choose our symbols, colors to represent our selves.         My group decided to represent teamwork in our banner. We all chose a animal that best represented ourselves then drew them working together to hand over the golden x-box remote. in the process we became friends and enjoyed the time spent together. 

Oz Poster

Contrast- The yellow on the green makes it stand out and reel in your attention. Alignment- I lined things up along the edges to keep it clean. I made sure the sentences and words had correct spacing. Repetition- I used the same 2 colors. Proximity- I grouped the important things together.